Creating a database at sql server 6.5 ???

Creating a database at sql server 6.5 ???

Post by Henry Li » Sat, 25 Mar 2000 04:00:00

There are any fast ways to restore the dump backup to a separate network?

I was creating devices and database and backup devices before I could
restore the dump.

thanks

Creating a database at sql server 6.5 ???

Post by Neil Pik » Sun, 26 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Henry - sorry, could you rephrase the question?

Quote:> There are any fast ways to restore the dump backup to a separate network?

> I was creating devices and database and backup devices before I could
> restore the dump.

> thanks

 (Please reply only to newsgroups)
 SQL FAQ (428 entries) see
 forumsb.compuserve.com/vlforums/UK/default.asp?SRV=MSDevApps (sqlfaq.zip - L7
- SQL Public)
 or www.ntfaq.com/sql.html
 or www.sql-server.co.uk
 or www.mssqlserver.com/faq