betanews.microsoft.com news server???

Post by Doug MacDonal » Thu, 19 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know if the subject news server is still available.  I have not
been able to access it for the past week or so.  I was able to access it a
couple weeks ago but I reinstalled my operating system and news reader and
have not been able to get to it since.

Thanks

Doug

betanews.microsoft.com news server???

Post by Robert Steadma » Thu, 19 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I'm able to access it OK (most of the time).

>Does anyone know if the subject news server is still available.  I have not
>been able to access it for the past week or so.  I was able to access it a
>couple weeks ago but I reinstalled my operating system and news reader and
>have not been able to get to it since.

>Thanks

>Doug

betanews.microsoft.com news server???

Post by Neil Pik » Fri, 20 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Doug - yes, it's there.  You're probably getting you userid/password wrong

Quote:> Does anyone know if the subject news server is still available.  I have not
> been able to access it for the past week or so.  I was able to access it a
> couple weeks ago but I reinstalled my operating system and news reader and
> have not been able to get to it since.

 Neil Pike MVP/MCSE
 Protech Computing Ltd
 (Please post ALL replies to the newsgroup only unless indicated otherwise)