Importing a Pdox5 Memo field to SQLServer 7

Importing a Pdox5 Memo field to SQLServer 7

Post by Jeff Swanber » Sun, 21 Jan 2001 01:47:50

I get an error using DTS when importing a Pdox5 table that contains a memo
field.  DTS wants to create the package creating a ntext field as the
destination but the importation fails.  How do you import a memo field?

Jeff

1. PDOX5.0 Formatted memo field

Having created a formatted memo field, if I view the table and place it
into edit mode, when I move to the memo field I can begin typing and
upon hitting return I am moved to the next line within the same record.
However if I create a simple form and try to do the same thing then a
return moves me to the next field on the form. Is it possible to disable
the default action and tell it to insert a next line within the current
record ?
Thanks in advance for your time
--

2. Simple question - how to get line numbers from TMemo?

3. SQLServer, ADO and Memo Fields

4. Increasing Shared Memory - on MacOS X

5. Importing dbase files with memo fields

6. ase error 926

7. Importing Memo Fields from Access to SQL 7.0

8. CRecordset's Update seems "delayed"

9. Problem importing Access memo fields

10. Importing Memo Fields from Access to SQL 7.0

11. importing dbase files with memo fields

12. import access memo field > 8000 characters

13. Importing Memo Fields from Access to SQL 7.0