Unable to install SQL 7 on Win 2K proffessional and Win 2K server both

Unable to install SQL 7 on Win 2K proffessional and Win 2K server both

Post by peev » Sat, 02 Nov 2002 17:40:56

Need help here please. We are trying to install SQL 7. We first tried
on a machine which had Win 2K Proff but with no success. We then tried
to install on a machine which has Win 2K Server, but are getting the
following error message:

"wzcnfpct.exe" The applicaiton failed to initialize properly. A
non-fatal error occurred while registering an ActivX exe

and after this the installation aborts

Any clues will be highly appreciated

Thanks

Unable to install SQL 7 on Win 2K proffessional and Win 2K server both

Post by SQL Server Development Tea » Sun, 10 Nov 2002 06:50:24

Hi - are you installing at the console of the machine or are you using
Terminal Services?

...Patrick

Quote:> Need help here please. We are trying to install SQL 7. We first tried