Transact-SQL Manuals.

Post by Ambrosi » Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:09:12

Hi all. Im searching a Transact-SQL Manual on the Web and I only found one
at Sybases web. I need one as professional and complete as possible. Could
you show me where can I find one?  Thanks in advance.

Transact-SQL Manuals.

Post by Tony Rogerso » Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:22:58

Books online can be downloaded from Microsoft SQL site....
www.microsoft.com/sql

--
Tony Rogerson SQL Server MVP
Torver Computer Consultants Ltd

Quote:> Hi all. Im searching a Transact-SQL Manual on the Web and I only found
one
> at Sybases web. I need one as professional and complete as possible.
Could
> you show me where can I find one?  Thanks in advance.

Transact-SQL Manuals.

Post by Shri Anandpura [M » Sun, 17 Mar 2002 04:54:41

Here are some links
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/TechNet/pr...
ol/sql/proddocs/utilref2/chpt1/75524c01.asp

You should see under Product Documentation for SQL on TECHNET.

Thanks
Shri Anandpura

You assume all risk for your use.

1. Manual to the Manual

Just curious does anyone recall how Informix
has reacted to websites that post information
about how to do things with informix in an
un-official capacity?

Where I work we've come up with a handful of
generic procedures and guides for the newbie
that are much shorter, concrete, examples of
going from nothing to something with far less
verbosity and theory.

I guess you'd call it a kindergarden or
"kinder"garten mentality.

I know when I was starting they would have been
helpful.. and its very hard to recall the useful
information wanted, and attitude you had before you
knew "everything"..;-)

Also, we created an opinionated.. "guide to the guides"
and "manual to the manuals" index/review of the
informix documentation.  I don't know if the world is
ready for that.. but I don't see that kind of information
even in the Unoffical FAQ from the UK.. so, I'm just
guessing that it's not welcome.

In this litigant happy world, and "cease and decist" or "sue
and ask later" environment.  I feel much safer "Asking for
permission" than "Asking for forgiveness.."

I wish there were a Source Forge like effort at Informix
where we could park our webpages and content so that "they"
could rate, rank, or accept responsibility for publicized
content and have the choice of pulling it without sic-ing the
lawyers on us.. if they do that sort of thing. .. Unfortunately
"commercial companies" have associated themselves with "big bad
brother" under the umbrella of "protecting our stock holders
interests" just looking for a way to co-exist.

comment is invited.

2. Rollforwarddb Error

3. Exchange SYBASE manual with ORACLE manual

4. Adding more than 39 columns to Access returns E_FAIL

5. ***PDOXWIN 5.0 MANUALS vs PDOXWIN 4.5 MANUALS***

6. BEWARE: OnUpdateRecord Event - Heinous Feature

7. Exchange SYBASE manual with ORACLE manual

8. Displaying reports

9. Using LOCAL-SQL or Transact-SQL with SQL-server and BDE

10. SQL Server to Oracle (Transact SQL to PL/SQL)

11. sql server transact sql not backword compatable

12. what is the difference between ansi sql and transact sql

13. setting system date via transact sql in SQL server 2000