DTS Package Designer - Change Destination/Source File Name Dynamically

DTS Package Designer - Change Destination/Source File Name Dynamically

Post by chris Bywater » Fri, 04 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Is there a  way to modify dynamically, through scripting and or global
variables, the destination/source filename.  I have created a test DTS
pakage which performs all of the required transformation of data as it is
imported/exported to/from SQL and an Access file.  I need to be able to
change the filename for the destination/source connections at the start of
the DTS Package Execution.  The documentation makes it sound as though this
is something that is possible but I can not find an example of how to
implement this.

Thank You,
Chris Bywaters
Wolff Data Systems