Remote Managing

Post by Giann » Wed, 23 Jun 1999 04:00:00

It is possible to remote manage an SQL Server 7.0 DataBase over Internet?

-----
Gianni
------------------

1. Remote Managing SQL*Server

Does SQL*Server (which I'm new to) have the capability to remotely
manage other SQL*Servers in a NT system?

Namely, instead of me having to physically appear at a site across
campus, can I log into a NT system using SMS and administer a SQL*Server
remotely?

Thanks in advance,
Joe

2. problem getting ROWID with OCIAttrGet()

3. Managing remote DTC 6.5 on cluster

4. Localization problems

5. Managing remote locations

6. varchar vs text fields for comments (SQL Server)

7. Remote views and managing connections

8. Need help urgently...!!!

9. managing my remote sql7

10. Possible to Manage SQL Server from remote Workstation?

11. Managing Remote Database

12. Managing a remote SQL 7 server

13. Managing Remote Servers