6.5 Problem

Post by Glenn Travi » Sat, 30 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I have a database that appears to have gotten corupted.  Stored procs that
used to work no longer work, giving me the error that a temporary table does
not exist.  The proc has not changed and works on another db on the same
server.  I have tried dbcc checkdb and recreated indexes.  Still does not
work.  This has happened before on another db, which I had to trash due to
this problem.

Does anyone have any clue what to do?  My server is on the latest service
packs on both NT and SQL.

6.5 Problem

Post by Neil Pik » Sat, 30 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Glenn - have you tried re-creating the sp's and any views that the sp