Audit trails in sql 7.0

Post by Chris Nwankw » Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:19:53

Could somebody show me how to set up audit trails for my
database in mssql 7.0

Thanks

Chris

Audit trails in sql 7.0

Post by Dejan Sark » Fri, 17 Aug 2001 18:14:21

Chris,

Quote:> Could somebody show me how to set up audit trails for my
> database in mssql 7.0

take a look at the SQL Profiler tool.

--
Dejan Sarka, SQL Server MVP
FAQ from Neil & others at: http://www.sqlserverfaq.com

1. Audit trail insert, update delete in SQL Server 7.0

I am having problems on how to audit insert update,
deletes in SQL server 7.0. I am using triggers which work
fine on most columns. My question is how to I audit a
table that has a text field column????

If there is another procedure than using triggers please
give me the scoop.

2. SYBASE on Suns with disk array

3. Audit-trails, audit-server

4. Business Objects ReportScript

5. Audit Trails in SQL Server?

6. Database Error <<< NEED HELP!!!

7. Can i create an audit trail on an external database using SQL Server

8. Reinstall of MSDE

9. can i create an audit trail for an external database using SQL Server

10. Using SQL Server 7 to create an audit trail for external database

11. Audit Trail in SQL Server 2000

12. SQL Server Audit Trail Capability (FDA 21CFRP11)