Latest version of VBSQL.OCX ?

Post by Steven Wor » Fri, 07 Nov 1997 04:00:00

I am trying to find out if there is a later version of VBSQL.OCX than file
version 6.50.163.

It no longer seems to be available under MSDN even on the Universal
subscription.

I downloaded the SQL Programmers toolkit from the MS Download area, but it
included the same version

Thanks for any info...

Steve Wort

Latest version of VBSQL.OCX ?

Post by Alex Moo » Sat, 08 Nov 1997 04:00:00

That is the one that I have been using.  I think it was on the first
CD of the Developer Network.  Alex

>I am trying to find out if there is a later version of VBSQL.OCX than file
>version 6.50.163.

>It no longer seems to be available under MSDN even on the Universal
>subscription.

>I downloaded the SQL Programmers toolkit from the MS Download area, but it
>included the same version

>Thanks for any info...

>Steve Wort

1. OCX version of VBSQL.VBX??

We're using VB4 as a front end to an SQL-Server database.
The error handling capabilities of the vbx are great, but we can't use it in
VB4. Have Microsoft got  VBSQL.OCX out yet?

2. Text

3. SQL Server VBSQL.OCX - VBSQL.BAS

4. How to config ODBC in runtime

5. replay vbsql.vbx with vbsql.ocx

6. DynamiCube or OWC (Office Web Components)

7. Need VBSQL.OCX and VBSQL.BAS

8. finding vbsql.ocx & vbsql.bas

9. VBSQL.VBX -> VBSQL.OCX

10. @@ SHOWPLAN OUTPUT and VBSQL.OCX @@