odbc error:[microsoft][odbc sql server driver] numeric value out of range

odbc error:[microsoft][odbc sql server driver] numeric value out of range

Post by Zabo » Fri, 19 Oct 2001 04:08:09

I get this error when using Crystal Reports 8.5 on the SQL
server 2000 database that is retreiving data that is 11
digits long.  eg. 12345678901

How do I fix it - is it a SQL server ODBC error that I
need to configure diferently?

Help,
Zaboo

1. ODBC error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Insert Error

Hi!

I have a Table - where every INSERT/MODIFIY/DELETE is copied to a "history
table"
that table has the same struktur as the main table!
If i delete or insert any fields of table i always get the error:

******************************
'RootCodeMT' table saved successfully
'CodeMT' table
- Unable to preserve trigger 'tr_OnUpdateNewCode'.
ODBC error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Insert Error:
Column name or number of supplied values does not match table definition.
*****************************

first the table isn't saved ... and the best ----> near all referencies to
or from that table are deleted from the diagrams
what can i do to get them all back - without new-create them!

best regards
-Brisi

2. selecting at runtime which table to query?

3. what is ODBC ERROR: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]I/O error 23

4. Please help, SQL Server Agent and SQL DMO Error (URGENT)

5. ODBC error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]

6. gmail screenshot...and Exchange server for linux?

7. Import chyfo Files : Urgent

8. ODBC error:S1010: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Function sequence error

9. Microsoft SQL-DMO (ODBC SQLState:42000) [microsoft] [odbc sql server driver] [sq

10. SQL Server Driver error -- Numeric Value out of range

11. ADO Error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] Line 1: Incorrect