SQL To ORACLE Help Help Help Help Help

Post by Abdulghaffar A. Mohd » Sat, 02 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Dear Technical ,,,,,

We are interested in a product that will allow us to exchange database
information between Microsoft SQL Servers and Oracle Servers.

This product should enable us to achieve transparent bi-directional server
to server communication.

Please note we have already tested the Oracle Transparent Gateway for
Microsoft SQL Server, and although it provided the solution we require, we
found that it was not cost effective from the user licenses point of view.

I would appreciate your assistance in providing any other product
information that can lead us to a successful cost effective solution to our
problem.

Thank you for your assistance

Abdulghaffar A. Mohd.

SQL To ORACLE Help Help Help Help Help

Post by Connec » Thu, 07 Aug 1997 04:00:00

------=_NextPart_000_01BCA24C.6FA17E00

Abdulghaffar,
        Of course I do not know your requirements, but I would take a look at a
product named DataJunction, from a company named Data Junction Corp.  Their
transfer engine moves data between every format I have ever used, then
some.  They offer an interactive version through which one sets up
specifications for transfer of data.  I believe that they also offer an
API?  See them on  the web at the attached URL.

Rick Wyatt

> Dear Technical ,,,,,

> We are interested in a product that will allow us to exchange database
> information between Microsoft SQL Servers and Oracle Servers.

> This product should enable us to achieve transparent bi-directional
server
> to server communication.

> Please note we have already tested the Oracle Transparent Gateway for
> Microsoft SQL Server, and although it provided the solution we require,
we
> found that it was not cost effective from the user licenses point of
view.

> I would appreciate your assistance in providing any other product
> information that can lead us to a successful cost effective solution to
our
> problem.

> Thank you for your assistance

> Abdulghaffar A. Mohd.

------=_NextPart_000_01BCA24C.6FA17E00

[InternetShortcut]
URL=http://www.datajunction.com

------=_NextPart_000_01BCA24C.6FA17E00--

1. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

Hi,
I have a small problem, and if you know the answer I would really be
thankful for your help.
I have an access database which is called "Client.mdb"
on a form, I displayed a dbcombox for the costumer's name
a textbox for the address
a textbox for the city
a textbox for the state
and a textbox for the zipcode

on all my textboxes and the dbcombobox I have set their Datasource and
Datafield properties to Data1,
when I run the program the information on the first record of the data shows
on the form,

but what I need to do is, when I change the costumer's name on the
dbcombobox (which displays all of the costumer's names on it) I want the
textboxes to show the address, city, state, and zipcode of the costumer I
have choosen,

Thank you in advance,
Enrique G Lugo

2. TKPROF Docu

3. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

4. US-South East-Progress V6/V7/V8-Varnet or Dispatch-1/MXP-WSI

5. help help help help help help help help help

6. US-FL-WEB APPS CONTRACTORS NEEDED IN ORLANDO, FL

7. query:HELP! HELP HELP HELP HELP

8. exporting Access Table to EXCEL problem in VB6.0

9. Help help help help

10. HELP HELP HELP HELP!

11. HELP HELP HELP HELP

12. JDBC Connection to Oracle,help help help

13. Help Help Help Oracle Error Message ORA-01041