SP problens with debuger... (SQL2K sp1 win98)

SP problens with debuger... (SQL2K sp1 win98)

Post by Norldir Kunke » Fri, 02 Nov 2001 04:09:06

Hi, i using SQL2000 running on a W2K server, and i instaled a client desktop on
win98.
well, when i try to debug a SP with  the query analyser it show me a error
message, but only on this win98 machine, on all other computer it works very
well.

any sugestion ? or is a missing configuration ?

thanks
Sr. Norldir Kunkel

SP problens with debuger... (SQL2K sp1 win98)

Post by Sue Hoegemeie » Fri, 02 Nov 2001 13:01:19

You would probably want to run through the steps in Books
Online under the topic:
Troubleshooting the Transact-SQL De*

--Sue

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:09:06 -0300, "Norldir Kunkel"