Multiserver Administration

Post by Eric Yang [M » Sat, 18 Jan 2003 18:09:30

Hello,

To create a multiserver environment, please check the security settings for
the SQL Server Agent service and the SQL Server service on the server that
will become target server.
It is recommended that both services be running in Microsoft Windows NT 4.0
or Windows 2000 domain accounts.(Click start->program files->administrative
tools->services. If you specified the startup account as local system
account, please change it back.)
Please refer to the SQL Server online books about the topic '' for more
information.
In addition, I hope the following article could be of some help to you.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;277029

Sincerely,

Eric Yang [MS]
Microsoft Support

Please do not send email directly to this alias.  This is our online
account name for newsgroup participation only.
This posting is provided 'AS IS' with no warranties, and confers no rights.