Viewing Stored procedure Modified date

Post by Logicom New » Sat, 05 Feb 2000 04:00:00

How can I view the modified date of a stored procedure.

Thanks
Glenn

1. Stored Procedure Modified Date

Hi All

I am using SQL Server 6.5.  I am able to get the date that a stored proc was
modified from the datemodified field in the systasks table.

However is it possible to get the modified date previous to this date...?
Also how can I find out what about the stored procedure has been modified
ie. enabled etc...?

Thanks

2. msh Flexgrid Date Problem

3. Stored Procedure modify date

4. Addnew-Problem

5. Stored Procedure modify date?

6. java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: make_c_state

7. Check last modified date for stored procedure/user defined function

8. Current CVS has strange parser for float type

9. tables and stored procedures modified date in MS sql server 7.0

10. store procedure modify date

11. how to find the modified date of stored procedures

12. Stored Procedures Modify Date

13. stored procedure to modify stored procedures???