Snapshot won't run due to existing snapshot

Snapshot won't run due to existing snapshot

Post by td.. » Sat, 13 May 2000 04:00:00

Hi..I tried to create a new merge replication, but When the snapshot
agent attempts to run, an error is generated.  The error says that the
snapshot agent failed because another snapshot agent is already
running.  I don't see any other snapshot agents running, and I even
deleted replication and started from scratch.  I also rebooted the
server.  If anyone has any idea, I would appreciate your help. (by the
way, replication problems started with the installation of SP2).

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.