How to check day of Date Dimension is equal to any particular day????

How to check day of Date Dimension is equal to any particular day????

Post by Ivan » Sun, 11 May 2003 13:11:23

Hi All,

Question is as the subject....

FYI: say if it is in Day level...
iif([Date].CurrentMember.LastSibling = "7" , True Statement, False
Statement)

Thanks All,

Ivan

1. Scalar Function for Day Where day is 7:01pm one day to 7:00pm the next day

Does anyone have an existing function written for this purpose.

I have a transaction table where transactions are stamped with a
DateTimestamp when a new record is entered.  Unfortunately, to resolve
our transactions with our vendors I need to create a function that
will group all transactions posted from 7:00:01pm one day (ie Monday)
to 7:00:00pm the following day (ie Tuesday).  Basically I am looking
for the same functionality as the existing Day() function but not
being tied to the 12:00 to 12:00 time period.

Here's an example query that needs the new function.

    SELECT Count(T.TransID) AS Units,
           Sum(T.TransAmount) as Rcv,
           Day(T.TransDate) as Day
      FROM Transactions T
     WHERE Month(T.TransDate) = 3
  GROUP BY Day(T.TransDate)
  ORDER BY Day(T.TransDate)

Thanks

2. Power Designer creates incorrect SQL

3. WFMP4.1 Calculation of date from Day in the Year and Name of Day

4. vfp6, different forecolors in grid?

5. Busy Day = Slowdown from 12 AM - 5 AM

6. Implementing a search system...

7. how to group by datetime within a particular day

8. Returning a node for every day of a particular week

9. Funny Problem - Repeated Update from VB will cause a particular row to be locked for days

10. Calculation of floating holidays (easter, memorial day, labor day, thanksgiving)

11. auto backup database day to day

12. Finding working days n days Ago using a calendar table