DTS from SQL to AS400

Post by FR » Fri, 07 Sep 2001 16:27:16

Has anyone done a straightforward export data from SQL to AS400 through DTS
?

I did not have the table created on the AS400 and hoped DTS would have
created it.

Well i got errors in the process.. Token not valid,etc..

DTS from SQL to AS400

Post by <a.. » Mon, 10 Sep 2001 02:02:52

check ur odbc setting at control panel..

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Has anyone done a straightforward export data from SQL to
AS400 through DTS
>?

>I did not have the table created on the AS400 and hoped
DTS would have
>created it.

>Well i got errors in the process.. Token not valid,etc..

>.

1. GA-Atlanta-268447--AS400-SQL-CL-Programmer-AS400/SQL/CL

=
Company    : Think Resources, Inc.
Website    : http://www.thinkjobs.com
Job Title  : Programmer-AS400/SQL/CL
Location   : Atlanta, GA
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
Think Resources, Inc. (THINKJOBS.COM) is Atlanta's staffing link between
technical personnel and technical jobs. Serving the Southeast, Georgia and
metro Atlanta area since 1988, THINKJOBS.COM has used state of the art
technology to successfully place more than 5,000 professionals into new
positions.

Global insurance company seeks a Sr. Programmer Analyst to provide analysis and
programming support for initiatives supporting its US Group Life & Health
Business Units. Candidate must have at least 3 years experience analyzing,
programming, testing & implementing on AS400 and a working knowledge of AS400
query facility, SQL and CL programming. ORACLE and NT experience, along with
PCOM, Client Access, mainframe and group life and health insurance background
are a definite plus.

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
Preferred Degree         :OPEN
=
Required Skills
* AS400
* SQL
* CL
=
Definite Pluses
* ORACLE
* Windows NT
* Mainframe
=
=
Contact Information:
Reference : 17328
Recruiter

** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** AltaVista   *** ClassifiedsWarehouse
   ** erpcentral.com   ** Classifieds 2000     ** Usenet Newsgroups
           ** VBOnline.com   ** ORASearch.com

2. ??s about dBASE 5

3. DTS AS400->SQL Doesn't work Unless there is a active logon

4. TechTips: Designing safer apps using local tables

5. DTS AS400 and SQL Server DELETES

6. I need a dimensional model for a subject area

7. DTS Transformation is Too Slow to open between AS400 and SQL Server 2000

8. NT Server name change

9. AS400 - SQL DTS package will not run when scheduled

10. DTS package to delete SQL table and bring in AS400 table

11. DTS between IBM AS400 and SQL 2000

12. SQL DTS sending data to AS400

13. Connecting DTS to AS400