Sample Source Code ??

Post by Al Fran » Wed, 02 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Planning on developing some SQL Server, IIS, NT Server, Active Server
Pages, VB Script applications.  Can anyone recommend the availability of
some sample applications that come with source code either free or possibly
applications for sale that include source code.

Thanks, Al

Sample Source Code ??

Post by Stephen Wynko » Thu, 03 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Check out http://netservices.ikon.net - you can download "I*Suite"
there which includes source for ASP/SQL Server stuff.  (there's no
charge, but you have to register to download)

HTH
SW

>Planning on developing some SQL Server, IIS, NT Server, Active Server
>Pages, VB Script applications.  Can anyone recommend the availability of
>some sample applications that come with source code either free or possibly
>applications for sale that include source code.

>Thanks, Al

http://www.swynk.com, Maintainer, SQL Server FAQ
Books and online references available at the web site
Author, "Special Edition Using SQL Server 6.5 Second Edition"

1. Help!!!sample source code Inventory or warehouse management

This should work ...

Public Sub TeachThyself() As Boolean
    On Error GoTo School

    Call LearnToProgram

    Select Case sOptions
        Case "School"
            Call ExcellentPlaceToStart
        Case "Books"
            Call AnotherGreatAlternative
        Case "Newsgroups"
            If QuestionIsSpecific Then
                Call RemeberNotToCrossPost
            Else
                Call StudyFirst_ThisAintNoFreeRide
            End If
        Case "StealCode", "BegForAllTheCode"
            Call NobodyLikesAFreeloader
    End Select

    Call GetFireExtinguisher

End Sub

--
Mark Lewis
Corporate Consultants

2. result set issue

3. dBase Win: Want Samples Source Code

4. tField.validate in tdbGrid

5. Sample source code sites ?

6. Paradox 8 and Pdox3.5

7. dBase Win: Want Samples Source Code

8. Error Checking in DTS VBScript Task

9. Vb Stuff: Samples, Source-Codes, Freeware

10. : Where can I find sample source code...

11. Good Sample Source Code

12. Request: sample source code to read/write image on MSSQL using VC++

13. Cannot get sample XP source code to compile?