SQL Server 7 MAPI Error

Post by Darre » Wed, 31 Oct 2001 02:16:17

When the SQL Agent (or when I send a test message for an operator) I
get the following Error -

      Error 22022 SQL ServerAgent: MAPI Error: Table too big.

What does this mean?  What table? I can't find anything at the MS
site.

I've been using the SQL ServerAgent to send mail regarding the status
of Agent jobs without any problems for at least two years. Nothing was
changed.

1. SQL Server 7.0 & MAPI Error

I am getting the following error when I try to send a mail through EM
in SQL Server 7.0.

Server: Msg 22030, Level 16, State 1, Line 0
A MAPI error (error number: 273) occurred.: Unable to get the default
MAPI Message Store due to MAPI error 273: The information store could
not be opened.

Now, I can start SQL Mail using xp_startmail 'Profile Name', ''.  At
which point I can send a mail using xp_sendmail.

However, when I go to EM, SQL Server Agent Properties, put in my mail
profile, then click test I get the above error.  Even if I go to
operators and try to send the mail, SQL tells me the mail server is not
running.  I have traced the EM, and found the xp that is causing the
problem.  It is:  EXECUTE master.dbo.xp_test_mapi_profile N'SQLAdmin'

I have flipped back to 6.5 EM and it works fine, I flip back to 7.0,
and I get the error.  I have found almost nothing in relation to this
error.  Any help, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Doug

--

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. REPOST: (error corrected in request) This seems like a simple question... please help!

3. SQL Mail Error 22030 MAPI error #16389

4. US-FL-10.7SC HR CONSULTANT (REF number : OAD-JM3)

5. Error 22030: A MAPI error (error number: 271) occurred

6. Creation of a column based on values of other columns, help please!

7. SQL Mail Error ( General MAPI failure )

8. Error Creating a Filtered Pubblication

9. General MAPI Error w/ SQL Mail and NT4.0 Win Messaging

10. SQL Mail MAPI Error 22030

11. SQL Mail MAPI error question

12. SQL Mail MAPI error

13. SQL mail error: MAPI Logon Failure 17952