1. SQL Server 7.0 & MAPI Error
I am getting the following error when I try to send a mail through EM
in SQL Server 7.0.
Server: Msg 22030, Level 16, State 1, Line 0
A MAPI error (error number: 273) occurred.: Unable to get the default
MAPI Message Store due to MAPI error 273: The information store could
not be opened.
Now, I can start SQL Mail using xp_startmail 'Profile Name', ''. At
which point I can send a mail using xp_sendmail.
However, when I go to EM, SQL Server Agent Properties, put in my mail
profile, then click test I get the above error. Even if I go to
operators and try to send the mail, SQL tells me the mail server is not
running. I have traced the EM, and found the xp that is causing the
problem. It is: EXECUTE master.dbo.xp_test_mapi_profile N'SQLAdmin'
I have flipped back to 6.5 EM and it works fine, I flip back to 7.0,
and I get the error. I have found almost nothing in relation to this
error. Any help, would be greatly appreciated.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
2. REPOST: (error corrected in request) This seems like a simple question... please help!
3. SQL Mail Error 22030 MAPI error #16389
4. US-FL-10.7SC HR CONSULTANT (REF number : OAD-JM3)
5. Error 22030: A MAPI error (error number: 271) occurred
6. Creation of a column based on values of other columns, help please!
7. SQL Mail Error ( General MAPI failure )
8. Error Creating a Filtered Pubblication
9. General MAPI Error w/ SQL Mail and NT4.0 Win Messaging
10. SQL Mail MAPI Error 22030
11. SQL Mail MAPI error question
12. SQL Mail MAPI error
13. SQL mail error: MAPI Logon Failure 17952