Sqlmail not start in Sql7.0

Post by Anuchat Vachanara » Mon, 20 Aug 2001 05:24:40

I make MAPI profiles and they show on listbox to choose profile name when
start MS Outlook but the MAPI Profiles not show on listbox for Sqlmail. It
show Blank.
 Anyone can help me
Thanks.

Sqlmail not start in Sql7.0

Post by Jasper Smit » Mon, 20 Aug 2001 08:30:23

When you set up the Mail Profile you need to be logged
onto the server as the Domain Account SQL Server runs under
(Local System is no use). In order for SQL Agent to send
email notifications then it should for simplicities sake
run under the same account as SQL Server and use the same
mail Profile although i think it can probably run under a
different account and profile. MAPI profiles are local to
the currently logged on user .

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I make MAPI profiles and they show on listbox to choose
profile name when
>start MS Outlook but the MAPI Profiles not show on

listbox for Sqlmail. It
>show Blank.
> Anyone can help me
>Thanks.

>.

Sqlmail not start in Sql7.0

Post by Gautam Udes » Wed, 22 Aug 2001 18:42:16

check out the foll article for more details
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q263/5/56.ASP

Gautam

1. help sqlmail will not start

I am currently using sql server 7
outlook 2000 have outlook set on microsoft outlook internet setting
NT server all patches applied
when I try to start sqlmail or test the setting I am getting the
following error
error 18009 serverity 18 state 1 in the error alert log or i get the
error below when testing the setting (error attached in file)

I have seen many posting somewhat similar to what is happening to me,
but have not been able to resolve my problem.

i have uninstalled outlook and reinstalled it...outlook works fine but
can not get
sql server sqlmail to start up
thanks in advance  CA

2. ODBMS accessible via Internet.

3. please help can not get sqlmail started

4. US-CA- SR. Programmer Analyst- HOTT!!!

5. SQLMail will not start automatically on 6.5

6. error '80020009'

7. SQLMail not starting

8. Crash table with error 7353 (SQL 70 SP3)

9. SQLMail started but not working

10. SQL7 mail not starting

11. Is SQL7.0 exams(not beta) started?

12. SQLMail on SQL7.0?