Transfer 6.5 7.0

Post by De Decker Stefaa » Sat, 10 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hello, Sorry to ask but I don't find out how to transfer data from SQl 6.5
to SQl 7.0 .  I beleive I'm looking over it somewhere , can't find anything
in the help either.

Many thanks in advance

Transfer 6.5 7.0

Post by Tibor Karasz » Sat, 10 Apr 1999 04:00:00

There no functionality like "transfer Manager" to go from 6.x to 7.x. Use
DTS if you only want table structure and data.

Or use Upgrade Wizard if you want "it all".

--
Tibor Karaszi
MCSE, MCSD, MCT, SQL Server MVP