Need Urgent Help in Creating Reports.

Post by naseer7 » Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:17:40

Hello!

I am new in MDX, I want to create a report of format like this.

Revenue distribution by sales regions and quarters

                                            Region 1 Region 2 Region 3
                                            Total

Qtr 1   Revenue
          % contribution
          % change over previous quarter

Qtr 2   Revenue
          % contribution
          % change over previous quarter

Qtr 3   Revenue
          % contribution
          % change over previous quarter

Qtr 4  Revenue
         % contribution
         % change over previous quarter
Total   Revenue
          % change over previous quarter
I have many problem in this report, How I make two dimension in one
axes, If I use CROSSJOIN then it make the combination of all of two
dimensions.

Thankx in advance.

1. URGENT HELP NEEDED - Report Generation

Hi there,

I've no idea about how to create a report using VB DataReport.  I tried to
display information from several commands (and sub-commands) but seems VB
DataReport doesn't accept multiple data source, no matter it's bound at design
time or run time.  Someone recommend Crystal Report or Active Report.  Are
they free of charge ?  Or is there any workaround ?

Any help will be much appreciated !

Thank you very much !

Sincerely,
ST Wong

--

2. DBA OPPORTUNITIES IN VA (CENTRAL)

3. Urgent Help Needed on Reporting

4. Permission Error (42000) when connecting to SqlServer via RDO from VB

5. Urgent Help Needed : Delphi / Crystal Reports

6. How to create a read only view

7. Urgent help needed for report writing

8. Dude sez Windows crashes all the time

9. Need Urgent Help with Visual FoxPro Report!

10. Exception handling in CREATE FUNCTION - how to handle - URGENT HELP NEEDED

11. Urgent Help Needed - Creating an array

12. URGENT HELP NEEDED - CREATE AUTONUMBER FIELD IN VB

13. ** Urgent: Help needed on create index ***