dbcursoropen() - Help, where can I find an example of how to create and use cursors in C++

dbcursoropen() - Help, where can I find an example of how to create and use cursors in C++

Post by Gert Both » Tue, 11 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I am using the DB-Library/C Programming

dbcursoropen()

Help, where can I find an example of how to create and use cursors in C++

Thanks
Gert

dbcursoropen() - Help, where can I find an example of how to create and use cursors in C++

Post by Jorge Martin de Nicola » Thu, 13 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Gert:

The example I used to get me started is called SQLCURSW.

I got the SQLCURSW.EXE sample program from the October 1995 Microsoft MSDN
Development Platform, SDK's AND OPERATING SYSTEMS (U.S. Versions and
Setup),
CD number 6, from the \SAMPLES\SQL\DBLIBC directory.

I imagine it resides somewhere in the current release of the Microsoft
Development Platform.  If you don't have a subscription to the MSDN you may
want to consider subscribing...  It will make your life simpler...  Lots of
sample code, online documentation and Knowledge Base articles all on
CD-ROM.

Hope this helps,

Jorge Martin de Nicolas
Santa Clara, California

Quote:> I am using the DB-Library/C Programming

> dbcursoropen()

> Help, where can I find an example of how to create and use cursors in C++

> Thanks
> Gert

1. Creating a SQL Server database, example in C++

Can I create and populate a SQL Server 2000 database without
having any version of SQL server? If I can, then exactly how
would I do this, (please provide a c++ code sample).

I need to have some test data so that I can practice learning
how to access SQL Server 2000 data from MSVC++ 6.0. I already
have a copy of the MDAC 2.6 sdk.

Thanks

2. Database Engines

3. ODBC Link from Access to Vusal FoxPro

4. HELP needed creating a cursor by connecting to FoxPro 6.0 Database using ODBC

5. Java class on Blob

6. Create Index field in Access DB

7. Using SQL with C++, Need examples!

8. Wanted: Code example (c, c++) using descriptors to rebind

9. creating a cursor using a dynamically created table name

10. C++ interface for SQL server - simple example not using APP

11. C/C++ Example of using Text Datatype