creating multiple incremental b'ups

Post by Matt » Fri, 23 Feb 2001 02:23:11

is it possible to create multiple incremental b'ups in the SQL EM for 2 different
databases?   I want to create 2 incrementals to execute at noon time everyday.
Will one execute after the other is completed?  I only have 1 tape drive.

Thanks

creating multiple incremental b'ups

Post by Andrew J. Kell » Fri, 23 Feb 2001 04:24:55

Matt,

Just create a scheduled Job that as 2 steps, each doing their own thing.

--
Andrew J. Kelly
Targitmail.com

is it possible to create multiple incremental b'ups in the SQL EM for 2
different
databases?   I want to create 2 incrementals to execute at noon time
everyday.
Will one execute after the other is completed?  I only have 1 tape drive.

Thanks

1. best way to make incremental back-ups?

Hi!

What's the best way to make incremental back-ups?

Is there a tool (GUI or otherwise, open source perhaps) for this?

Red Hat Linux 7.2.  PostgreSQL 7.1

thanks,

Mel

2. Paradox 4.5 Dialog Box

3. Multiple query lock-ups

4. Paradox 7 Client/Server

5. Can't put multiple create index commands in a single script

6. About CreateDataBase.

7. multiple drop/create 's via JDBC tool

8. DES encryption from PL/SQL

9. Single Order Creates Multiple Vendor P.O.'s

10. Multiple DB's and creating records

11. How to create fields in multiple db's simultaneously

12. how to restore incremental backup images from TSM to multiple nodes

13. How to create an incremental field not using identity