Timeout Expired Error w/ SQL 7

Post by Simpkin2 » Thu, 27 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Help!!!

Every time I try to connect to the SQL database with Enterprise Manager, I get
a Timeout Expired error the first time.  If I select OK, then right click on
the DB and click Connect, I get connected.  Although annoying to me, my Web
site developer cannot access the database remotely (using Enterprise Manager)
as he also gets a Timeout Expired error even after right clicking and selecting
Connect.

As of this point, they are not able to administer the DB.  I have checked the
DB Connection parameters and every thing seems to be in order.

Any suggestions???

Thanks in advance for you help.

Brian Harvey
Network Administrator