Restore database from SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2000 (beta 2 version)

Restore database from SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2000 (beta 2 version)

Post by msnews.microsoft.co » Sat, 24 Feb 2001 13:50:29

Hello Friends can anyone help me out..

Firstly can i restore my database from SQL Server 2000 Enterprise into  my
SQL Server 2000 (beta 2 version)
I tried it but i got an error 3169

Thanx in advance

Kamal

Restore database from SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2000 (beta 2 version)

Post by Keith Kratochvi » Sat, 24 Feb 2001 05:07:08

I am guessing that you will not be able to restore a backup from a SQL2k
machine to a SQL2kB2 machine due to changes in the software.

--
Keith

Quote:> Hello Friends can anyone help me out..