Third Party Tools

Post by j » Fri, 20 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Are there any good third party tools for SQL Server Replication.

Thanks
Jay

Third Party Tools

Post by Michael Hote » Tue, 24 Oct 2000 04:00:00

What features are you looking for?

--
Please post all replies to the newsgroup unless otherwise stated.

SQL Server MVP
SQL Server Resources: http://www.mssqlserver.com
Replication Primer: http://www.mssqlserver.com/replication
SQL Server FAQ: http://www.mssqlserver.com/faq
SQL Server 2000 info: http://www.mssqlserver.com/articles

1. Third Party Tools

Is there a third party tools out there for SQL Server 7 that will allow
me to build a query with GUI interface. Some of our complex queries
join several tables from different databases. SQL Server 7 doesn't
allow me add tables from another database when I'm using the Enterprise
Manager.

Thanks!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. [ODBC SQL Server Driver]Syntax error or access violation

3. Third party tools

4. Problem with RMI/JMS/DB2/UDF

5. Backup third party tool

6. MSDE setup disappear on XP Pro SP1

7. Security Admin-Third Party Tools?

8. multiple images in MsFlexGrid

9. Notification Svc/SMS third-party tool

10. Third party tools to create and manage jobs

11. MSDE UI - third party tool available?

12. Excel Third party tools - looking for advice

13. Third Party tools for replication