connecting to a remote server using vb+sql server using ADO

connecting to a remote server using vb+sql server using ADO

Post by suni » Sun, 07 Apr 2002 18:02:00

hi,

i need to connect to a remote database outside my network. i am using
visual basic and sql server. plz help.  plz send me the code sample if
any to connect to sql server remote database. answers can be send to

regards,

sunil.

1. connecting to a remote server using vb+sql server using ADO

hi,

i want to develop a database application using visual basic and ms-sql
server. i will be using front end application from different systems
on a network and the database resides on a Windows 200 Advanced Server
in the same network(in the same location).

i want to know which way i can connect to the server for accessing the
database.  i want to connect using ADO.

also i want to know the connection properties if the database resides
on a different location.

somebody can plz email me the connection properties at

regards,

sunil.

2. Million member dimensions

3. VB.NET clients connecting to remote SQL server using URL

4. Query returning value OR default value

5. How to connect to remote SQL Server using ADO.NET

6. Access RunTime

7. How to connect to SQL Server through ADO (SOL Server uses Integrated Security)

8. Conversion from IDS 7.x to 9.x; 9.3 experiences

9. How to connect to remote OLAP server using server's IP address

10. how to connect to remote oracle/sql server using adodb

11. using an IP address to connect from remote SQL Server

12. Connecting to remote SQL Server using DUN