FIX: Dynamic Filtered Tables Do Not Replicate Data From Joined Tables to SQL Server CE Subscribers

FIX: Dynamic Filtered Tables Do Not Replicate Data From Joined Tables to SQL Server CE Subscribers

Post by Stephen Tsan » Sat, 16 Jun 2001 22:20:44

Dear experts,

Where can I download the fix for the subject bug?  Many thanks.

BUG #: 351242 (SHILOH)

SYMPTOMS
When two tables are published that meet the following conditions:
Table1 has a dynamic subset filter.
Table2 is joined to Table1 using a join filter.
Updates to the filtered table do not cause the corresponding records in the
other table to be replicated to the Microsoft SQL Server CE subscribers.
This problem does not occur with SQL Server subscribers.

1. joined dynamic filters VS dynamic filters [mergerepl]

Hello:

Joined dynamic filters seem to take forever to process on the server
compared to normal dynamic filters.... I notice it doesnt use bcp for init
snapshot, like non-filtered repl

theres only about 7 tables 300K rows each...
I indexed the filtered row on each one...

I have 5 laptops on the lan, doing the initial sync, doing all 5 at once
bogs down the server, + just one takes hours.... why is it so slow??

Non-joined dynamic filters at least finish with in the hour...

what else can I do to speed things up? diff indexes? etc...

server:    dual Piii500, 256MB ECC RAM

Thanks,
Scott Kramer

2. D3/Sybase->via ODBC->Hangs PC on Exit

3. Outer join filter from derived table not working

4. Problem with a trigger

5. Some tables are replicated and some of then are Not replicated

6. nt service VC

7. dynamic sql include table data type as table name

8. how to get the right value to use on next -Find

9. Replicate Tables, but not Data

10. Joining tables from a table variable with SQL tables

11. Join Filters not filtering

12. Data not copied in snapshot when using dynamic filter with host_name()

13. Join tables where ID in one table is *not* present in the other