BIT fields & SQLBindCol > Help !

Post by Gideon V » Thu, 03 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi there,

Can someone please help me with this problem. I bind two columns (CHAR
& BIT) using SQLBINDCOL. When fetching the data it returns
SUCCESS_WITH_INFO, with message Error In Row. The CHAR field is
returned, but the BIT field allways returns 0.

Can you please give me the proper syntax for the SQLBINDCOL call when
binding a bit field?

It works fine with MS-Access.

Delphi code:

Frc:=SQLBindCol(FhstmtSelect,I,FODBCField[I].CType,Offset,FODBCField[I].FieldSize,Nil);

Regards,
Gideon Vos

1. DATABASE..30 FIELDS NEEDED..HELP >>HELP

HELP HELP...P L E A S E....My name is Pat and I live in Louisiana. I am in
GREAT need of a DATABASE. It needs to have at least 30 fields, in some of
the
fields I might need up to 15 characters, and I would love one that is
idiot
proof.

I want to use this to complie information of pregnacy, birth,
complications
etc.

PLEASE PLEASE   ANY and ALL help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

I should hope to return the favor....THANK YOU   PAT

2. Moving data from column to column across databases...

3. HELP>>HELP>>Using an Index for an MSSQL database

4. Tarce Values on Insert

5. VB416 Bit -> VB432-Bit

6. Copying a database - suggestions please

7. Oracle ODBC driver SQLBindCol & SQLBindParameter pbs

8. TRIM data and INSERT INTO

9. ODBC API & SQLBindCol

10. Read Date&Time type from SQLBindCol()

11. SQLFetch / SQLBindCol & Error 22002

12. ODBC API: SQLBindCol & SQLExtendedFetch

13. HELP: Problem with Recordset->Fields(index)->Value