How to migrate cube

Post by Derek Leun » Tue, 28 May 2002 23:58:13

How can I migrate cubes from one machine to another?

Regards,
Derek Leung.

How to migrate cube

Post by Andrew Mc Va » Wed, 29 May 2002 00:11:28

Within Analysis Services you can connect to another server and simply right
click | copy/paste  from one server to another.

Alternatively you can Archive off the OLAP database. Right click on database
and archive. Restore .cab file on the other server.

~Andrew.

Quote:> How can I migrate cubes from one machine to another?

> Regards,
> Derek Leung.

How to migrate cube

Post by Derek Leun » Wed, 29 May 2002 01:02:29

Thanks

> Within Analysis Services you can connect to another server and simply
right
> click | copy/paste  from one server to another.

> Alternatively you can Archive off the OLAP database. Right click on
database
> and archive. Restore .cab file on the other server.

> ~Andrew.

> > How can I migrate cubes from one machine to another?

> > Regards,
> > Derek Leung.

How to migrate cube

Try http://www.solgenia.com/us/rubik/