DTS pVarPersistStgOfHost

Post by Matt » Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:27:20

Hi,
I am creating a VB utility using the LoadFromStorageFile and SaveToSQLServer
methods for bulk moving DTS packages.  They program works fine but the
package layout changes.  There is a parameter pVarPersistStgOfHost but I do
not know how to use it.  Please Help.
Cheers, Matt

DTS pVarPersistStgOfHost

Post by Ashvini Sharm » Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:01:37

microsoft.public.sqlserver.dts is a better newsgroup for this question.

Quote:> Hi,
> I am creating a VB utility using the LoadFromStorageFile and
SaveToSQLServer
> methods for bulk moving DTS packages.  They program works fine but the
> package layout changes.  There is a parameter pVarPersistStgOfHost but I
do
> not know how to use it.  Please Help.
> Cheers, Matt

1. DTS pVarPersistStgOfHost

Hi,
I am creating a VB utility using the LoadFromStorageFile and SaveToSQLServer
methods for bulk moving DTS packages.  The program works fine but the
package layout changes.  There is a parameter pVarPersistStgOfHost but I do
not know how to use it.  Please Help.
Cheers, Matt

2. Oracle Power Objects training - almost anywhere!

3. DTS - Runnung DTS inside DTS.

4. Star and snowflake schemas

5. Programming SQLDMO

6. DTS problem SQL7->DTS->Excel->DTS->SQL7

7. test posting- disregard

8. DTS in DTS?

9. DTS Error - Could Not Create Instance of DTS Package

10. DTS package & ADO recordset from DTS Connection

11. DTS: Using Global Variables in a DT SQL Query

12. Run a DTS package from another DTS package