Debug tool for Stored Procedures

Post by Shri » Sat, 07 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I need a debug tool to debug stored procedures. Can anyone suggest me couple
of de*s available in the market

Shridhar

Debug tool for Stored Procedures

Post by Neil Pik » Sat, 07 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Shri,

Quote:> I need a debug tool to debug stored procedures. Can anyone suggest me couple
> of de*s available in the market

Q.  What tools are available to debug stored-procedures under SQL Server?
(v1.1  1999.05.26)

A.  By no means an exhaustive list - product/vendor/www where known.

Microsoft's Visual Basic and Visual C Enterprise Edition contain built-in
stored-procedure debugging code.

Also

www.embarcadero.com - RapidSQL
www.castsoftware.com
www.compuware.com - Xpediter
www.sfi-software.com - SQL Programmer

 (Please reply only to the newsgroup unless indicated otherwise)
 For SQL FAQ entries see
 sqlfaq.zip in http://www.veryComputer.com/;Download from lib 1.
 or www.ntfaq.com/sql.html (download as part of ntfaq)
 or http://www.veryComputer.com/