Entity Relationship tools - Anyone have a favorite?

Entity Relationship tools - Anyone have a favorite?

Post by Travis McElfres » Thu, 26 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hi,
    I have seen Access and Visio capabilities in creating Entity
Relationship diagrams and I am not satisfied.  Oracle Designer 2000 ER
diagrammer does better stuff but can only connect to oracle databases.

I am looking for an ER diagram program that will put verbs along
relationships so that 'non-ER' people have an easier time reading the
diagram.

Could people please send me some advice on their favorite ER diagram tools?

Thanks in advance.

-Travis J. McElfresh
MCSE, MCP+I

Entity Relationship tools - Anyone have a favorite?

Post by Iulian Pira » Thu, 26 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Try Erwin from www.logicworks.com or
ErStudio from www.embarcadero.com
Iulian Pirau
DBA