MSA97 reports from Temporary tables in SQLServer 6.5

MSA97 reports from Temporary tables in SQLServer 6.5

Post by George P. Aslani » Fri, 25 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hello,
To allow my users to play what if scenarios with production data, we are
trying to
1. dynamically create a temporary table
2. add records from a permanent table
3. then report from the temporary table

Were can I get an example of this or at least some documentation???

Thanks

1. detecting existance of global temporary table in 6.5

Hi,

I searched and searched and searched but can't seem to find a way to detect
if a global temporary table exists before I drop it. I'm sure it is
something simple and stupid that I missed, please help.

Thanks,
Bob

2. context ids ???

3. Temporary Tables and upgrade from 6.5 to 7.0

4. Personal ORACLE

5. Temporary Tables in SQL 6.5 & IIS 4.0

6. howto changig LocalSystem to administrator

7. Opening tables on SQLServer 6.5

8. Running Sqlserver 6.0 and sqlserver 6.5 together

9. The Increased Content after Upgrading Sqlserver 6.5 to Sqlserver 7.0