can anyone email me a sample front-end of vb to connect to a SQL Server using ADO control - please?

can anyone email me a sample front-end of vb to connect to a SQL Server using ADO control - please?

Post by ~sacjoey » Sun, 06 Feb 2000 04:00:00

can anyone email me a sample front-end of vb(sorry resubmitting because vb got changed to "vibe" from spell check) to connect to a SQL Server using ADO control - please?

can anyone email me a sample front-end of vb to connect to a SQL Server using ADO control - please?

Post by ~sacjoey » Sun, 06 Feb 2000 04:00:00

can anyone email me a sample front-end of vibe code to connect to a SQL Server using ADO control - please?

I am trying to learn it but having a hard time finding sample code.

can anyone email me a sample front-end of vb to connect to a SQL Server using ADO control - please?

Post by Carl C. Feder » Sun, 06 Feb 2000 04:00:00

You can download a complete 3 tiered demo application using IIS MTS and
SQLServer 7 from www.microsoft.com/dna.

This can answer all you questions.