email report to operator not working

Post by Gary L » Thu, 18 Jan 2001 01:09:14

Using SQL 2000

I have a maintenance plan set up

All the steps get completed except the report is not emailed.  The
email is working for job completions if a request is put there.  But
in the maintenance plan it is being skipped.  This used to work in SQL
7.0.  Sending a test for the user when creating the maintenance works.

Also, is it my install or does SQL 2000 no longer have the green
runnig arrow and red stop square on the sql mail icon under support
services?

Thank you.

gary

drop ".nosparm.pleez" to send me an email.

1. rookie needs help: like operator is not working...

Hi there!

I hope I am not posting to the wrong newsgroup. I have the following
problem. I want to search one column set varchar(255) with much text in
it for key words. My cursor-routine is working, but the LIKE operator is
not working. The expression I use is like following:
        LIKE '%keyword%'
but I get no result although the keyword is in many rows.

Can anybody help me? Thanks a lot,
                                                    Dominik

2. QueryInterface fails

3. LIKE Operator not working in VB6 with ADODB object

4. Web server variable & Web 4.00.UC1

5. LIKE Operator not working as with access 97

6. How to use cut, copy and paste in db-apps?

7. like operator does not work with jconnect and VERSION_6 setting

8. Bringing Paradox Win version 1.0 into the new world

9. Between operator not working correctly

10. SQL Mail- xp_sendmail works, but other SQL based email not

11. BUG: simple email script not working?

12. SQL email not working

13. Failed to notify 'Operator' via email