Help Scheduled Task

Post by Mail Clien » Sat, 05 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I'm running SQL scheduled task but it isn't start and not writing anything
task
history. There isn't any error message Windows NT Error.log, SOL Server log
and SOL Executive Log. I could run tasks a week later.

1. schedule to stop a scheduled task

I need to know how to schedule to stop a scheduled task, this means I
need to do it from either a command line or transact SQL because I want
to schedule it - I already know you can manually do it from the Manage
Scheduled tasks dialog.  My problem is that I have a task scheduled to
run every 2 hours and at times it gets "hung up", so it will not run
again if it is alreay running.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Nicole Young

2. Can I delete a transaction log?

3. scheduled tasks erroneously show up as FAILED in task history

4. eTrust/ Short Contract/ IN

5. Scheduled tasks won't run from the Task Manager

6. Casting int to char & concatenating

7. Can not run a task from Manage Scheduled Tasks window

8. Lan disconnect on IDS 7.31 TD1 stops Informix client applicat

9. Need help with scheduled tasks

10. HELP! Scheduling Tasks from an NT WORKSATION 3.51

11. Schedule Task help required

12. ????Weird Scheduled CmdExec Task Failure???Help???

13. need help running VB script as a scheduled task in SQL Server 6.5