by Leighton A. Westo » Wed, 10 Jun 1998 04:00:00
Has anyone done paging from SQL.... I would like to have SQL paging me for problems....
by Neil Pik » Wed, 10 Jun 1998 04:00:00
Yes, there is a sample XP shipped with SQL Server to do just this. (At least I think it's shipped - if not you can get it from Technet)
Neil Pike MVP/MCSE Protech Computing Ltd
1. copy database between MS SQL7 and MS SQL 2000 with different code pages
How to copy a user database from MS SQL 7 with code page 1252 to MS SQL 2000 with code page 437 without any conversion problems Appreciate your early reply
2. sp_who and sp_who2
3. Merge Replication btw MS-SQL2000 and MS-SQL 6.5 (via ODBC)
4. How to add user by adox?
5. Connecting to MS SQL Server 6.5 via MS Access 97 and ODBC
6. DataType in SQL Server 2000?
7. Problem creating a counter for page views via stored procedures called from an asp page
8. ADO 2.1 ConnectionString for Personal Oracle 8 ?
9. Statistics Page or Distribution Page for MS SQLSERVER
10. Connecting MS-Access to web page with Front Page 98
11. SQL Server Authentication via Active Server Pages
12. error 401.3 on SQL web page via ODBC
13. Get large size of text out on web page from SQL via IIS