can sql mail send html e-mail messages?

Post by dalla » Thu, 15 Feb 2001 03:29:17

I have written a series of procedures that utilize sql mail and I'm needing the e-

calling xp_sendmail but I haven't been able to find further info on this subject
specifically. Can anyone help?

can sql mail send html e-mail messages?

Post by Gert E.R. Draper » Thu, 15 Feb 2001 07:43:54

No.
-GertD

I have written a series of procedures that utilize sql mail and I'm needing
the e-

when
calling xp_sendmail but I haven't been able to find further info on this
subject
specifically. Can anyone help?

can sql mail send html e-mail messages?

Post by Neil Pik » Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:06:53

Dallas - no you can't.  You'll have to call the CDO api's via the OLE interface
of you want to do this/

 Reply here - no email
 SQL FAQ (484 entries) see
 (faqxxx.zip in lib 7)