Latest Versions: Net-Library, DB-Library, ODBC Driver

Latest Versions: Net-Library, DB-Library, ODBC Driver

Post by Corey W. Klessig, MC » Wed, 10 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Where can I find the latest versions of:

Net-Library
DB=Library
ODBC Driver

Latest Versions: Net-Library, DB-Library, ODBC Driver

Post by Neil Pik » Wed, 10 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Corey,

 With the latest SQL Service pack typically.  For ODBC see
www.microsoft.com/data

Quote:> Where can I find the latest versions of:

> Net-Library
> DB=Library
> ODBC Driver

 (Please post ALL replies to the newsgroup only unless indicated otherwise)
 For SQL FAQ entries see www.ntfaq.com/sql.html
 and http://www.swynk.com/faq/sql/sqlserverfaq.asp
 and GO MSSQL Lib 1 on Compuserve

1. Forcing the ODBC driver to use the Multiprotocol Net Library

Hello

I am using the newest version of the SQL Server ODBC driver (version
3.70.06.23 as far as I know) to connect VB to my SQL Server 6.5 database. It
is a requirement of our connection to have encryption enabled and so I am
using the Multiprotocol net libary with encryption enabled. This is working
very well.

I would like to know is if it is possible to force the datasource to use the
Multiprotocol net libary, in case somebody has changed the datasource
definition through the ODBC manager (either accidentally or otherwise).
Please bear in mind I am using ODBC32.DLL, not DAO (in which case, I think
it would have been easy using the Connect string...). As far as I know, I
can use the SQLConfigDataSource for this - is this correct?

Thanks,

Benjy

--
Benjamin Abbott
IT Systems Developer

Web: http://www.enrondirect.co.uk

2. Oracle Java Interface on EPOC?

3. DB-Library error 10040: DB-Library network communication layer not loaded

4. Allowing ingres to run accessdb

5. Latest DB-Library File

6. US-NJ: Secaucus-Oracle Financials PL/SQL

7. Latest DB-Library File?

8. Datapropagator Relational Tools and Object REXX

9. DB-Library, CT-Library or Embedded SQL

10. DB-library library

11. Migrating DB-Library into Client-Library on UNIX

12. EXPRESS OLE DB LIBRARY : Ideal data access library

13. Library similiar to DB-Library in public domain...