Stack Overflow

Post by J » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:33:19

SQL 2000 SP3. Running in 6.5 mode

I am getting the following error when I run a VB program that basically
updates data in a few tables:

-2147217900 : [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The server
encountered a stack overflow during compile time.

There's an array in the program. When we set it to 13000 or lower, we get a
"Subscript out of range" error. But if we set it to anything greater than
that, we get the stack overflow error.
I know this is not a lot of info. But if anyone has any ideas I would really
appreciate it.

Thanks!

1. D2: Stack Overflow when opening a table?

D2-Win95: Stack Overflow?

I've been developing this application for quite some time now.

Made a few little changes, compiled and all at once I get a
stack overflow when opening a table. The routine I am in has not
changed at all -- It is the form show event and at this point there is only
1 table open.

Does anybody have any ideas? I am dead in the water now.

Jerry

2. Naming Conventions

3. Stack Overflow Dump not possible

4. Creating disconnected ADO recordsets

5. SQLSRV32.DLL Stack Overflow !!!

6. Oregon - Oracle DBA

7. Stack Overflow??

8. ??editing variables

9. Stack Overflow in Data Transformation Services

10. stack overflow using very large SELECT query

11. upgrade hangs, causing stack overflow...

12. Stack Overflow Dump not possible

13. Stack Overflow in App built with Delphi 2.0