FTP

Post by TO » Fri, 31 May 2002 04:56:18

I have a FTP job (created with DTS Designer ) which FTP 2
files from a VAX to a WIN2K platform.

I can see the files, select them properly, and properly
set the destination. When I run the job, it just fails
saying "failed to connect to the Internet Site for
tranfer". I am connected to the site because I can view
the files on that server.

Could it be permission problem to copy the files? How can
I troubleshoot?

1. delete from ftp...

hi i need help!
i don't know how to find an example about how to delete files from html
in php3.
i'm doing a database but it's one om my first job, so i'm just a
beginner...
i dont' know how to find help so i try in this NG
could anyone help me?
thanks a lot,
Giacomo

2. 3 FoxPro Questions

3. Dataporting from sqlserver 6.5 to a flatfile and ftp it to another location.

4. using IF in ORDER BY

5. Need help finding 'Net ftp/w3 resources

6. The process could not enumerate deletions at the Subscriber.

7. FTP to remote machine using anonymous account

8. Accessing Cube through IE

9. DTS FTP failure

10. Latest BDE by FTP

11. backing up to ftp site

12. Database FTP?

13. How can I perform BCP via ftp or http?