I am converting an Access database to SQL Server 7.0 and am not sure the
"memo" fields in Access are converting correctly. What type should these
fields be in SQL Server? Thanks
1. DataType - Using Memo fields in Word
I made a Word-document, using the bookmark option, where I
can add text in from the SQL-database.
I made a program in VB6 wich contains code like this to
call the fields:
I had no problems with the normal fields, but it seems
that a field declared as a "Memo-field" isn't able to do
Does anybody know a solution for this?
Thanks in advance,
3. SQL7 Datatypes for Access memo fields
4. Need some Speed... Indexing problem.
5. access memo field using VB6
6. downloading latest ver of ODBC
7. Importing Access Memo Fields using ntext
8. multi-column primary key insert error ('duplicate' complaint)
9. Updating Memo Fields in MS Access using ADO Parameter / Stored Procedures
10. ADO Update (using VB) of Memo fields in Access 97 DB
11. Using ADO Command object and Access PROCEDURE to insert Memo/Binary fields
12. Can't populate Access Memo field using Win32 api
13. VB - ADO --> Access using memo Fields