Calling Oracle Stored Procedure from within SQL Server Stored Procedure

Calling Oracle Stored Procedure from within SQL Server Stored Procedure

Post by Stua » Sat, 27 Sep 2003 08:02:47

I am attempting to execute a Oracle stored procedure from with in a
sql server stored procedure via a linked server. The oracle procedure
is expecting two date parameters. I receive the follwing error message
when I execute the below. I have tested the oracle stored procedure
from within VB and returns resultset correctly as expected.

Stuart

Server: Msg 170, Level 15, State 1, Line 1
Line 1: Incorrect syntax near '20030720'.

BusUnit, Participant, State, RegionID, Status, PeriodEnd, DB_MW,
RRN_MW})}'')'