1. Entity Relationship Diagram from a Normalised Form
Hi I am currently having problems changing my 3N form to an Entity
Relationship Diagram. The Database is structured to display a Staff Project
Question1: Is my normalisation correct.
Question2: Does anyone know how to change the normalisation to an
Entity Relationship Diagram not a Entity Relationship Model.
The later having crows feet relations, the ERD containing numbers at
each end of the relation. I have completed some of it but I am confused
with the numbers
There are 5 people working in the company.
They have 5 major account customers.
They are working on between 2 and 4 projects each.
Staff-1 (StaffNo, StaffName, StaffGrade)
Duties -1 (StaffNo, ProjectCode, ProjectDescription, CustomerNo,
Staff-2 (StaffNo, StaffName, StaffGrade)
Duties -2 (StaffNo, ProjectCode, CustomerNo, CustomerName)
Project-2 (ProjectCode, ProjectDescription, DaysAllocated)
Staff-3 (StaffNo, StaffName, StaffGrade)
Duties-3 (StaffNo, ProjectCode, CustomerNo)
Project-3 (ProjectCode, ProjectDescription, DaysAllocated)
Customer-3 (CustomerNo, CustomerName)
2. VFP List Control's bug
3. Entity-Relationship Diagrams
4. Mac cant see pc DB
5. HELP NEEDED - ENTITY RELATIONSHIP DIAGRAMS
6. Runtime Error 20532
7. Entity Relationship Diagram - database design problem
8. EJB O'Reilly 2ed, weblogic/Cloudscape
9. References for Entity-Relationship Diagram Notations - Help
10. entity relationship diagram tool
11. Looking for books - entity-relationship diagramming and design
12. Entity-relationship diagrams
13. Correct Entity Relationship Diagram Notation.