by jimmy » Sat, 26 Aug 2000 04:00:00
1. Mapping ADO Data Types to SQL Server Data Types
Hi, I'm just looking for a document that will tell me the appropriate SQL Server datatype for an ADO datatype? Does anyone have one? Thanks for your Help!
2. Oracle Data Modeling/Oracle Data Architect
3. Mapping ADO data types with C++ data types
4. Paradox to Access
5. ADO data types and vbasic data types mapping
6. Cebit 96 - who's there?
7. Mapping ADO data types with C++ data types
9. Data Transfer from Long data type to SQL Server Text data type column
10. How to map Oracle data types to java data types
11. ADO (Jet 4.0Prov) to SQL Server 7 data type mapping
12. Problem mapping a VB data type to an ADO datatype (and then SQL 2000)