What does the context ID column in the SQL Agent>Current
Activity>Process Info screen indicate. It seems that when queries are
running slow, they increment context ids but the process details shows
the same sql code for each context ID.
ContextID is ECID - "Execution Context ID". It's used during operations that
require sub-threads (eg paralellism) to display the relationship between
sub-threads and their parent thread. This will be zero for parent threads
and 1,2,3.. for sub threads..
Does anybody know how to retrieve the context id from compiled help files.
In particular the file Acmain9.chm, which is the Access 200 help file, as I
would like to jump straight to a particular section.
I am trying to do it with the MsgBox command where you have to specify the
help file and the context id.
2. Delphi 5 + Ms Sql Server 2000
4. Ado & index
5. need help with help context IDs
6. Can I build a menu like the Windows start menu in VB?
7. ConText 1.x vs. ConText 2.x
8. Returning structured data from SQL 2000 using the DataReader
9. The last distributor job id and the last subscriber job id do not match
11. Workaround for sysobjects.id != object_id(sysobjects.id)
12. Msg 6106,Sev 16: Process ID 67 is not an active process ID.
13. Recordset-Getting the ID of a row inserted when the ID is IDENTITY/AUTOINCREMENT