DTC Erro

Post by GUNew » Fri, 31 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I am getting "Could not create DTS package error". Any ideas ?

DTC Erro

Post by Darren Gree » Tue, 04 Apr 2000 04:00:00

writes
Quote:

>I am getting "Could not create DTS package error". Any ideas ?

Have you applied SP2 to some, but not all machines?
The format for DTS Packages changed with SP2, and you will get errors
opening a SP2 package from a SP1/RTM machine.

http://www.swynk.com/friends/green/dtserrors.asp

--
Darren Green
SQL/DTS - http://www.swynk.com/friends/green/

1. Does SQL 7 DTC work with MTS 2.0 DTC

My computers are

NT Server 4.0 Chinese Edition + SP3 + MTS 2.0
NT Server 4.0 Enterprise + SP4 + MSCS 1.0 + SQL 7.0 Beta 3
NT Server 4.0 English Edition(code page changed to TChinese) + SP4 + SQL 6.5

When components requiring a transaction in MTS  connect to SQL 7 Beta3, the
error code will appear

"Failed to enlist in DTC: SQL state S1010, native error 0, error message
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Function sequence error."

But if i change to use SQL 6.5. It works. If i set the components not
support transaction, and connect to SQL 7, it works.
Is there something wrong with DTC?
Thank you

2. SELECT INTO

3. directing DTC trace to DTC console ?

4. Searching like Help

5. DTC: which one is valid DTC?

6. datatypes

7. ODBC Timeout Expired Erro!!

8. Paradox Engine and Database Framework v.301

9. rollback transaction erro

10. Erro message

11. SQL Server startup erro

12. erro while updatign